1) Thrust Calibration
- Adjust the calibrated setting to the precise impact thrust desired for your next shot.
2) Trigger Mechanism
- Line up your shot for accuracy. Then, simply squeeze the trigger.
3) Actuating Trigger
- Squeezing the trigger activates tip to strike the ball straight and true at just the right impact speed desired.
- Prevents over-swing, under-swing and side-arm motion that can negatively effect the accuracy of your shot.
- Allows you to better focus your attention on lining-up / targeting your shot “more accurately”.
- Allows you to better manage / control “English” (spin) on the cue ball.
- Eliminates over-powering the cue ball “off the table”
- Makes “longer reaching shots” more manageable
- Eliminates “back swing bumping” (into objects or people)
- Eliminates gouging and damaging of table surfaces
- Makes play “especially more easy” for handicapped
- Teaches / encourages “control” and diminishes / discourages “overly rowdy behavior”.
- Our non-customized cues are “competitively priced” to other pool cues
- Our metal shaft construction won’t warp (like wooden cues may).